What We Do
Building and Operating Hypersonic Testbeds
Why Hypersonic Testbeds?
We believe that innovative flight research and testing programs are key to enabling our nation to develop emerging hypersonic technologies into operational systems.
Routine Access to the Hypersonic Flight Environment
Our system is designed around the concept of iterative flight testing, enabling us to minimize your overall exposure to risk when it comes to mission cost, deployment schedule and technology investment.
Our approach enables rapid turnaround and cost effectiveness.
- Recovery of valuable payloads and experiments
- Rapid mission turnaround for fast multi-flight opportunities
- Cost-effective access to the hypersonic flight environment
Our launches can be customized, allowing for customer instrumentation and experiments.
- Customizable Payload Volumes
- Internal and External Experiments
- Sensors, Optical Windows, Instrumentation, Materials, Hypersonic Data
Our system can be adapted and modified, allowing for a range of hypersonic flight test profiles.
- Tailorable Mission Profiles Between Mach 5 and Mach 8
- Full Scale Testing in the Flight Environment
Team and Facilities are Ready for Business
Our state of the art facilities are coupled with a world class team experienced in customer delivery.
- Guided by technical leadership from Hyper-X, Pegasus, Dream Chaser, SpaceShipTwo, and X-37
- Experienced in payload integration for atmospheric and space vehicles
- Designed, built, and flew the Stratolaunch carrier aircraft
- Our 200,000 sq ft hanger and office facilities enable us to fully support operational missions
- Integration facility/aircraft hanger
- Operational facility for payload integration
- Operating mission control center
Our hypersonic testbeds will serve as a catalyst in sparking a renaissance in hypersonic technologies for our government, the commercial sector, and academia.
Mr. W Jean Floyd
Chief Executive Officer
Ready to Launch a Payload?
News + Press